[Albion] Tariq Lamptey

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£50m bid incoming, apparently.

Spurs can f*ck off. Then they can f*ck off again. And once they've done that, they can go and f*ck off some more.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I think any move for Tariq for the money it'd take for us to let him go is a huge risk with his injuries so far. He has only just come back from them and starting games so would seem a huge gamble for Spurs who generally are risk averse with transfers

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
The good thing is that Ben White has set the standard for price. £50m plus for Lamptey, which I dont see Spurs spending on a right back given they have Emerson Royal and Doherty in that position already.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The good thing is that Ben White has set the standard for price. £50m plus for Lamptey, which I dont see Spurs spending on a right back given they have Emerson Royal and Doherty in that position already.

and Tanganga

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if Paul Barber is oiling the wheels, being a Spurs fan…..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is seriously something special. Chelsea dropped a humungous clanger when they let him go

And how many games would he have played if he’d stayed? Surplus of riches at Chelsea means this will keep happening as some players decide they want game time and a career over money imo

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Why (apart from money obviously) would anyone want to go to Tottenham, the perineal nearly team.
Where players go to have any talent they have be eradicated.

70 million, plus loan back to us until the end of the season, plus 5 million buy back clause.
Then I’d consider it

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He is a very exciting player but I can't see a club spending £50m on him in January after coming back from injuries and not being part of the England set up and to be fair he is not a brilliant defender either. All that said I hope we keep him because he is one of the few (only) player we have to get us off our seats.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He is a very exciting player but I can't see a club spending £50m on him in January after coming back from injuries and not being part of the England set up and to be fair he is not a brilliant defender either. All that said I hope we keep him because he is one of the few (only) player we have to get us off our seats.

He’s a lot better defensively than TAA and how much is he worth?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Levy is historically cheap with his valuation of other teams players. Watch him come in with £15/20m opening bid and be laughed off.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He’s a lot better defensively than TAA and how much is he worth?

TAA is quite a bit ahead of Lamptey regards end product in both shooting or crossing. He also in one of the two teams which believes that they will always score more than they will concede so defensive attributes come second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports