Talksport - Brighton signings.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
This may or may not be of any interest to people but I thought that i'd share it regardless as it's all a bit quiet on at the minute..

Ian Abrahams (Moose) from Talksport was replying to a question from an Albion fan on Twitter regarding transfers and he replied with 'Cant say too much about it but all I can say is that Brighton fans will be very excited..'

I then chipped in to see if he could say anymore but he replied saying that he couldn't disclose any more info out of respect to his souces.

I know Talksport talk utter tripe but generally with transer rumours they are pretty good. Especially Ian Abrahams who called the CMS transfer very, very early last summer.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oooh! Exciting...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
While he may know something, all he's said here is the sort of loose flim flam that can hardly go wrong. We are making some very good, and exciting signings, we have done ever since going to the Amex, so whenever we sign the next one that we all go "WOW" about, the Moose can point back to this Tweet and claim he knew.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I got LAMBUSTED for suggesting Rhodes prob won't happen cos Moose tweeted it yesterday... Opinion changed?!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
While he may know something, all he's said here is the sort of loose flim flam that can hardly go wrong. We are making some very good, and exciting signings, we have done ever since going to the Amex, so whenever we sign the next one that we all go "WOW" about, the Moose can point back to this Tweet and claim he knew.

Exactly, and if it doesn't happen, he can quietly forget about it. That's the fat West Ham one isn't it, as opposed to the fat Peterborough one?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Arsenal youth defender rumour on Talksport

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I got LAMBUSTED for suggesting Rhodes prob won't happen cos Moose tweeted it yesterday... Opinion changed?!

Not at all, I think the names (and the plural is deliberate) Poyet is currently working on are quite different types of player to Rhodes.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley

Exactly this, he must get the idea from some posters on here, I wouldnt read to much into it I am not sure that he is even a real moose

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Arsenal youth defender rumour on Talksport

everyone knows about that one, its in all the press and with respect to Miquel who is probably a very good player its not the sort of signing to get fans really excited. I'm guessing Moose has been tipped off about who we are pursuing, but until a contract is actually signed there is nothing to see hear.......... exciting speculation none the less

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Moose was claiming Zaha was going to West Ham the other week. Turned out to be complete bollocks.

I wouldn't regard him as a reliable source. In fact I'm on the brink of unfollowing, there's only so many pictures of dinners and buffets I can take.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
everyone knows about that one, its in all the press and with respect to Miquel who is probably a very good player its not the sort of signing to get fans really excited. I'm guessing Moose has been tipped off about who we are pursuing, but until a contract is actually signed there is nothing to see hear.......... exciting speculation none the less

Apologies on holiday so a little behind the times!!!

Football premier-league: Arsenal starlet wanted by Brighton... and Barcelona! | Radio talkSPORT

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not at all, I think the names (and the plural is deliberate) Poyet is currently working on are quite different types of player to Rhodes.

He said we're def NOT signing Rhodes when the rumours were pretty strong. He seemed the first to say it. And it's gone quiet since. He must have some good sources surely? (and some bad ones)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports