Taking time off for England Wales game.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
No I'm not but I am taking time off to watch Italy v Sweden.Now there's a real game.

I hope Wales take it easy on you guys.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Being a self employed gardener it is going to start raining at about 12.30. I don't normally stop for rain but I think it is going to be too heavy to work through. I am so certain of this that I am going to just go for it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I just worked a couple of longer days Monday and Tuesday so I can clock off at lunch time today. Company have filled the fridge full of beers for those who want to watch it on the big screen in the boardroom

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Communal half day for the art department at my work. Table in front of the TV booked at the pub. Bring it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I've got graduation day for students in the EXACT two hours that this game is on. Gutted.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Self employed. Work from home. Have loads to do but f**k that, I'm knocking off about 1.

A nice touch at my son's school where they are letting the kids watch the match (and those that aren't interested get to do art or something instead of work).

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Booked the afternoon off once the draw was made. Though that said I work from home most days so would not have been too much of an issue though my manager can be an arse at time and I would not have put it pass him to book a meeting to clash with it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Off to the London metropolis soon, if SASTA let me. The Globe at Baker Street for the footie followed by a stroll down to Lords for Middx v Sussex, although looking at the weather I'm not high on hopes for that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports