Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taking the law into your own hands

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
You disagree ...So just to clarify , you DO believe he deserves sympathy ?

Er no. Are you gunning for a binfest, skim reading too quickly or not following our conversation?

We disagree that by not believing they deserve a beating (legal or moral) is also being sympathetic to them. As I said before the two do not go hand in hand.

In your mind all the other prisoners, guards, police and lawyers must be sympathetic to them because they DIDNT beat them up?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I don't believe the bit about prison wardens, but it cannot be right for prisoners to dish out beatings to other prisoners.

I'll never forget reading an article about a couple of violent life termers, who manage to get hold of and disembowel a young lad in prison. He was there because he'd had sex with his 13 year old girlfriend. No doubt they thought they were entitled (child rapist! If that was my daughter! etc). They probably thought he was even more 'low life' than they were and therefore they were entitled. It wasn't driven by any sense of justice. It was driven by sadism, cruelty and a desire to look hard in prison.

The Lee Rigby killers are a danger to society. They are mentally deranged. They have lost their liberty and will suffer. But should they also be beaten to a pulp by other prisoners with their own agenda, outside the justice system? I don't think so. Or maybe I've just seen The Shawshank Redemption too many times.
He raped a 13 year old you mean , he hasn't just committed the offence of 'having sex with his 13 year old girlfriend' , he had a history of noncing.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Er no. Are you gunning for a binfest, skim reading too quickly or not following our conversation?

We disagree that by not believing they deserve a beating (legal or moral) is also being sympathetic to them. As I said before the two do not go hand in hand.

In your mind all the other prisoners, guards, police and lawyers must be sympathetic to them because they DIDNT beat them up?

A rare ability to know whats "in my mind" ........but i digress , im only referring to whoever gave him a beating ,to who i raise my glass . Any sympathy for this murderer is a misguided pity party . You obviously think people who disregard societies law as far as to murder should be protected by the very same law they disregard ....you sir are a liberal ...good day to you.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is it worth bringing up about the British soldier who murdered an unarmed injured Afghan ?

People are advocating violence towards Abowhateverhisnameis, but then shouldnt the same happen to the soldier who also committed a cold-blooded murder ? Im not saying that either should happen, im merely pointing out that why should it happen to just him when both committed a horrific crime ? Both men are British too (though Abo' does have Nigerian roots - he is still British).

(Awaits someone to completely read this wrong and assume im against UK soldiers doing their job, which i certainly am not)
Nobody should take the law into their own hands - the law is enforced by people who are supposed to enforce the law, not by any nutcase with an adjenda of their own.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Is it worth bringing up about the British soldier who murdered an unarmed injured Afghan ?

People are advocating violence towards Abowhateverhisnameis, but then shouldnt the same happen to the soldier who also committed a cold-blooded murder ? Im not saying that either should happen, im merely pointing out that why should it happen to just him when both committed a horrific crime ? Both men are British too (though Abo' does have Nigerian roots - he is still British).

(Awaits someone to completely read this wrong and assume im against UK soldiers doing their job, which i certainly am not)
no its not worth bringing it up , tell me the similarities between someone born and brought up here , who has the establishment bending over ****ing backwards to ensure he has equality , and even though he has a far better quality of life than if he had been brought up in his ancestral homeland, still feels disenfranchised enough to convert to Islam and butcher a soldier on a London street, and a soldier who has endured a tough six month tour, has been under fire every day for those six months , has seen several comrades killed and many more suffer life changing injuries , who then kills a mortally wounded Taliban who had been trying to kill him moments earlier.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You obviously think people who disregard societies law as far as to murder should be protected by the very same law they disregard
I do, because that is civilisation. Your view is anarchy.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
no its not worth bringing it up , tell me the similarities between someone born and brought up here , who has the establishment bending over ****ing backwards to ensure he has equality , and even though he has a far better quality of life than if he had been brought up in his ancestral homeland, still feels disenfranchised enough to convert to Islam and butcher a soldier on a London street, and a soldier who has endured a tough six month tour, has been under fire every day for those six months , has seen several comrades killed and many more suffer life changing injuries , who then kills a mortally wounded Taliban who had been trying to kill him moments earlier.
One is ours, one is theirs. Same rules? Different rules?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Sorry, my mistake, they were in belmarsh but not now. Misunderstood what my friend said, my mistake

Yes they were during the trail but on conviction then they were transferred to Wakefield as that houses all sex cases but Huntley was then transferred from Wakefield to HMP Frankland because he was getting attacked so much but it didn't stop Damien Fowkes from slashing Huntleys throat.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Have you read my post? You certainly don't vseem to understand the points I've made , for the record, I don't condone what marine A did, but to compare the two cases is farcical.
Actually I did understand your points, but I think you are mistaken. The same law applies to everyone.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Actually I did understand your points, but I think you are mistaken. The same law applies to everyone.

Nah pal, Damien Fowkes did nuffink and I mean nuffink wrong. Banged up incorrectly in the first place if you ask me, only reason he was tooled up when he went to the building society was that there's too many of that lot who have bank accounts, and you can't be too careful can you.

God Bless Cass Pennant and the Queen Mum.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Have you read my post? You certainly don't vseem to understand the points I've made , for the record, I don't condone what marine A did, but to compare the two cases is farcical.

Why is it farcical ? Both committed a cold-blooded murder and both took the law into their own hands for whatever reason. Its just showing that it went both ways. Im just pointing out that the soldier wont get the same treatment as Adebowale (got it near enough right that time) despite the fact the committed the same crime at the end of the day.

1 law is universal to everyone and both have got life sentences* too.

* = The Woolwich pair will of course get whole life sentences.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'd never heard of the Kizsko case before, just read up on it. An extreme miscarriage of justice.

Very tragic case. The poor bloke suffered for many years and essentially his incarceration killed him off, all because of a gross miscarriage of justice. Note the involvement of a future (from the time of the prosecution) Home Secretary and Lord Chief Justice in the case too. A total disgrace from start to finish.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Very tragic case. The poor bloke suffered for many years and essentially his incarceration killed him off, all because of a gross miscarriage of justice. Note the involvement of a future (from the time of the prosecution) Home Secretary and Lord Chief Justice in the case too. A total disgrace from start to finish.

I believe the copper in charge, and the Home Office pathologist, who fitted him up, got away with perjury, because' it was not in the Public interest' to prosecute them

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Lee Rigby's killer get now sympathy from me and are deservedly got life. However, I take no comfort from them getting a beating from others whose own moral compass is severely distorted, hence their current internment! Like some others, I don't believe that any beating was undertaken by wardens but if it was then they deserve to be put on trial for assault.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Why is it farcical ? Both committed a cold-blooded murder and both took the law into their own hands for whatever reason. Its just showing that it went both ways. Im just pointing out that the soldier wont get the same treatment as Adebowale (got it near enough right that time) despite the fact the committed the same crime at the end of the day.

1 law is universal to everyone and both have got life sentences* too.

* = The Woolwich pair will of course get whole life sentences.
why is it farcical ?? Read my post, there is no comparison between the two, one set of murderers got up out of a comfy warm bed, were well fed and rested and then calculatedly planned and carried out the butchering of a (at the time ) non combatant who had never personally harmed either of these two, the other murderer (for that is what he is) , had spent six months being shot at every day, with shit food and not enough sleep, had seen personal friends killed , with their body parts being deliberately strung up in trees , and then killed a fatally wounded Taliban, who moments earlier had been trying to kill him, hardly 'cold blooded'.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
i do deny this. research the scene - the police car, the footage, photos, the MI5 links to him, the blood on / not on his hands. For me, he is either a patsy, an agent, or an actor.

how else do they keep tens of millions of people in fear of manufactured "terror" and keep them in support of "armed forces" in the middle east ? - they even get the public to pay for those who had their legs blown off with "help for heroes."

At first glance this sort of info is too far out - but spend 50 hours researching and see where you get to.

Ok, I'm biting. Is that what you believe?!?!? You don't think that people are naturally proud of the people that keep us safe in our beds at night doing a job that, I'm not ashamed to admit, I'm too much of a pussy to do? People support H4H because they want to, not because they're "conditioned" to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here