Votes: 84 28.0%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 124 41.3%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought all this “human rights” nonsense was supposed to stop when we left the EU?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It ran its cause - we now need ACTIONS and a good start would be those greedy shit social media ******** making it ID only accounts online. Big start.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stop the knee and leave social media if they want to start real change.

Social media channels might start changing sign up rules then.

Everyone in the world boycotts social media until they change the rules - so easy, never happen.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Its completely meaningless but the booers are retarded.

My strongest feeling about it though is that I just dont really care. Knee, dont knee... my life remains the same.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I remember when it started, Outraged racists (don't @ me, they were Talkradio listeners) saying they would never go to football again because of it.
Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to have happened.
With regards to Booing, If players taking the knee bothers you, read your program for 10 seconds FFS.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Taking the knee is done now.

After 15 months of Covid and with spectators returning to stadiums those moments immediately before kick-off should be returned to the fans to sing, cheer and go crazy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My thoughts are that we've had this thread several times before and that your extremely limited poll options betray your real motives.

Indeed.

And of course it must continue.

It's the gift (of flushing out the racists who can't stand it, or know how to contain themselves) that keeps on giving.

Live and let live, I say. I've got nothing against racists. There again, I wouldn't like one living next door to me. And it would be wrong to marry one. Not normal, is it?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its completely meaningless but the booers are retarded.

My strongest feeling about it though is that I just dont really care. Knee, dont knee... my life remains the same.

Me too.

It's ****ing easy being white, isn't it?

:shrug:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Joking aside, I think this poll is clearly biased toward wanting kneeling to end. That being said, whatever side one comes down on ,questioning things is healthy. Booing, mocking and calling for an end to something that’s intention is to defined equal rights, is very unhealthy.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
If people want to do it then I don't see a problem - I don't mind players crossing themselves or praying after they have scored a goal either; they can do what they want. I wouldn't applaud or boo those actions either. Though, in practice, as it's just before kick-off and as I would be cheering/applauding at point anyway, I suspect it will look like I am cheering it.

Longer-term I wonder what it's future will be? Will everyone be still doing it in five years before every match in England? I would imagine that it would be quite difficult for a single player to decide not to do it at the moment and so maybe to stop doing it will require central co-ordination, or at least certainly agreement between both teams on the pitch. Maybe it will go on for decades until everyone has forgotten the point.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
All the while black people are being killed by the fuzz I see no reason to cease so I say carry on kneeling boys we are proud of you :thumbsup:

No justice no peace

Defond the police

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here