Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Me neither :down:

Shiver me frickin' timbers!

no-likey-boxers.png

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Watch it rarely, but every time I end up asking myself "are some of these people for real?....." Have to admit, I do love watching some people get completely shut down and humiliated though.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What is it, some sort of blind date ?

Completely passed me by. Generally if the general public are involved I generally turn over. Except Masterchef which I love.

Looks like a near miss, thanks for the warning.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
One of the worst, if not the worst, programmes on television. Paddy McGuiness seems intent on pissing on any earlier promise shown in his TV career and the contestants......dear god please tell me it's scripted and they're all agency extras because otherwise I don't want to think about what that means. Terrible. Sorry.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Have it the other way and it becomes a bit 'rapey'. Also, I imagine that if it was the other way round the men on it would be a lot less fussy than the girls, and if the girl is hot she'd automatically have 30 lights on at the end and if she wasn't she'd have a few at most, regardless of whatever personality has been shown in the different rounds

Exactly. It would be f***ing hillarious.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Ill watch it if there is nothing else on - which is standard for a Saturday night really. I am going to watch tonight's as I know someone on it tonight!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I said to the missus i'd love to go on the show,just to see how many lights stay on at the first stage,she went ballistic.

Thing was she watches it all the time and i merely passed comment as it happened to be on at the time,i tried to explain that as i am getting older it would be interesting..

Just don't get what i said wrong.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Had an ex-Coventry footballer on it last night, Ashley Cain. We like to watch it for a laugh, it's harmless enough and I find people-watching fascinating, even bimbos like the girls on the show are amusing to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here