Votes: 3 3.1%
  • It is tragic and demeaning to all parties

Votes: 33 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Utter shit cheap superficial tv... (typical northern tv) the majority of birds are all rough old northern dogs caked in make up. The guys just look desperate... the whole thing is cringing...

As for paddy what a first class prick... hate the whole thing...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
If you wouldn't f*** at least 1 bird on there based purely on looks you're pretty gay.

Yes you are right.... out of what... 20 odd girls there is ONE nice one max TWO (until they open their mouth) .... the rest i wouldn't shag with yours

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Love the show as a guilty pleasure. Paddy is great as the host clearly taking the piss out of contestants. Not been as impressed with the girls on it this year, last year there was a lovely milf with massive tits who looked filthy. Quite like the Cony who is on it this year, reminds me of Frankie from The Saturdays.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If it's all fixed why haven't they given Gracie a date yet - I'm almost begining to feel sorry for the poor mare

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
If it's all fixed why haven't they given Gracie a date yet - I'm almost begining to feel sorry for the poor mare

for the drama, last show in the series like with that Lucy in the last series something will happen! Remember her?

2916663-3111757_596_397.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

...They have, haven't they? Or did I imagine it?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This series isn't as good as the last, but I still love it. The spin off show on ITV2 is interesting viewing too. All the blokes and girls start mingling in an empty night club and usually end up getting with someone that wasnt their date picked on the show

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sadly one of my female relatives will be on the programme this weekend :facepalm:

And no amount of:needpics: will work, as I do not have any!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This series isn't as good as the last, but I still love it. The spin off show on ITV2 is interesting viewing too. All the blokes and girls start mingling in an empty night club and usually end up getting with someone that wasnt their date picked on the show

If only any of it was actually happening for real though! :)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Based on the 10 minutes I gave it last week it's possibly the worst show I've ever seen. Farmyard gameshow.

You are far too serious. You need to lighten up a bit. All that campaigning for the Greens must be taking it out of you

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I wouldn't really say tragic or demeaning, just a really dumb show that holds no interest for me. Watched it twice I think and thought it was remarkably boring and pointless, at least Blind Date was vaguely interesting.

Suppose Paddy's alright though.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Paddy as host helps the show as he's a really likeable bloke.

He's more than that, I think it's a truly dreadful idea for a show, that would be lost on daytime Sky Living or similar otherwise. But with him, he just makes the show an unmissable Saturday Night programme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here