Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T20 Cricket - England vs. Netherlands

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Lets make no mistake about it. 45 runs in T20 is an absolute caning, and to lose by as many against a part time side like Netherlands is quite frankly embarrassing.

Heads should roll.

I am pig sick of England turning up at these tournaments and stinking the place out, it's been happening for over 20 years.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Don't know whether to laugh or cry

Yes I do, I'm going to laugh.

Hilarious

Weirdly this how me and Dad felt after Ulloa's penalty on Saturday and we eventually had tears streaming down our face. That was the tipping point. It was so bad, it became funny. Then quickly followed by the Boro right back nutmegging Lua Lua after his stray pass.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Time for the current crop of complete bell-ends to turn on each other in the press I should think.

You're all f**king shìt you absolutely USELESS mongs.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Nothing to play for. England actually played quite well against NZ and Sri Lanka. Our poor last 5 over bowling (yes, you Mr Dernbach) against the Saffers meant we lost that one by 3 runs. Glad I did not watch this one...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Nothing to play for. England actually played quite well against NZ and Sri Lanka. Our poor last 5 over bowling (yes, you Mr Dernbach) against the Saffers meant we lost that one by 3 runs. Glad I did not watch this one...

Actually, 2 players batted well against Sri Lanka, other than that we were awful in that game, bowled and fielded incredibly badly and lost 2 wickets in the first over.

Could not disagree more, and I've been a (qualified) defender of Giles up until now. They have fielded abysmally, bowled poorly (apart from one game, on a tricky pitch, against an ASSOCIATE COUNTRY) and batted reasonably (again apart from one game, against an associate). Take out Hales one brilliant knock and we've been crap.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I was at Lords the last time we lost to The Netherlands in a T20, that was pretty embarrassing but at least it went down to the wire and Broad's final over was utter turd.

This time it's just a complete SHAMBLES.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Ashley Giles might be the worst ever coach in charge of any England cricket side since Ted Dexter. The prospect of him being at the helm at the start of an Ashes test series is truly horrifying, it's like putting the village idiot in charge of the bank while the manager's out at lunch.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I think Ashley Giles might be the worst ever coach in charge of any England cricket side since Ted Dexter. The prospect of him being at the helm at the start of an Ashes test series is truly horrifying, it's like putting the village idiot in charge of the bank while the manager's out at lunch.

It really is baffling. Especially when they're many candidates who could replace him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here