Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Town FC vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** OFFICIAL THREAD***

Forster is ancient, Murray is inconsistent, Crofts is nothing more than a grafter, Dicker doesn't really do anything, Tunnicliffe is no better than what we've got, and McNulty is better going forward than he is defending.

We're going down.

I know that I will get a barrage of abuse however the poster is largely correct. Brentford have just gone ahead at MK now. We are adrift & our team are nothing less than hopeless. We have been poor week in week out since our first friendly back in July. Smell the coffee fellow BHA fans & stop making out that we are better than our losing results produce just about every week.

Slade bought very poorly in the summer & the bulk of this team are simply not good enough at this level

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Beginning to lose touch with the teams above....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I reckon a good few. Definately Bennett and McNulty. Atleast one of Murray and Forster. Dicker and Crofts in amongst there. Virgo is being tipped for a move to Norwich or Southampton. Elphick was tipped with championship clubs not that long ago, so obviously he has the ability.

Still don't agree that our problem is the players ability individually. They have a losing mentality as a team, and have done for some time now. Players short of confidence etc

diner-mug.jpg

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
we have players who quite simply have no flair, imagination or ability....and they need
to go.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and 6 or 7 from mid-table!

Why do people keep trotting this line out!!!!

Yes we know, however we are struggling to get any points anywhere at the moment and teams like tranmere are starting to put runs together.

Orient is a MASIVE game now!!!!!

D

Deleted member 2719

If only Knight could have had the vision to realise how much he damaged our progress by sacking a inform Manager and team - one thing i don't think i will ever understand.

:nono:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I remember when Brian Horton became manager. He also took charge of a team with a "losing mentality"...as he put it. Archer and co were of course the culprits then.

Thanks Micky Adams and Dick Knight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here