NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
diner-mug.jpg

dick head.gif

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
If only Knight could have had the vision to realise how much he damaged our progress by sacking a inform Manager and team - one thing i don't think i will ever understand.

:nono:

I have to agree with you there
one of the worst decisions made by DK
i sometimes wonder were would be if we had kept Deano

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If it's any consolation, we weren't in the bottom 4 when Slade was sacked. :jester:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Wilkins wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, was he? It wasn't that 7th was considered to be poor league standing.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Forster is ancient, Murray is inconsistent, Crofts is nothing more than a grafter, Dicker doesn't really do anything, Tunnicliffe is no better than what we've got, and McNulty is better going forward than he is defending.

We're going down.

f***ing shut up.

D

Deleted member 2719

I know you cannot guarantee anything but we were going in the right direction with player who wanted the shirt, it's unbelievable that his personal dislike for Dean can effect a team momentum for years.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why do people keep trotting this line out!!!!

Yes we know, however we are struggling to get any points anywhere at the moment and teams like tranmere are starting to put runs together.

Orient is a MASIVE game now!!!!!

I would agree 100% the only saving grace is that we will know exactly what the job in hand is on Jan 1st. I think that we will need a number of players coming in because it is becoming more apparent that what we have are not good enough.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Forster is ancient, Murray is inconsistent, Crofts is nothing more than a grafter, Dicker doesn't really do anything, Tunnicliffe is no better than what we've got, and McNulty is better going forward than he is defending.

We're going down.

Says the tool who thinks Alan Frigging Navarro is a quality act. :rolleyes:

GET. A. f***ing. GRIP.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
I know you cannot guarantee anything but we were going in the right direction with player who wanted the shirt, it's unbelievable that his personal dislike for Dean can effect a team momentum for years.

But how do you know that, are you just guessing? or using your personal vendetta against DK. Did DK "personal dislike" for DW stop him appointing him as manager in the first place or was that a board decision unlike his sacking which was of course was all Dick Knights decision:facepalm:

Knight in...........oopppsssss too late:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

But how do you know that, are you just guessing? or using your personal vendetta against DK. Did DK "personal dislike" for DW stop him appointing him as manager in the first place or was that a board decision unlike his sacking which was of course was all Dick Knights decision:facepalm:

Knight in...........oopppsssss too late:lolol:

I have told you before mate it's all to do with source and no i ain't going grass them.

It's not about vendettas so stop jumping on the bandwagon it's about facts. All i have ever wanted is the best for our club and that means improving on the pitch as we were and without interference from amateurs.

Anyway a new team is in charge now and with time should sort out the mess of the past.

Onwards and upwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here