Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon away 26th August? Roll call!!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Thanks for this. What are the other options for parking?
plenty of street parking for a midweek COC game,
Merlin pub has a free car park, a little further up the hill is a Harvester with a car park,
Fire station by the ground has a car park on Saturdays but not sure about midweek, (£5)
Merlin is a away friendly pub,
cant see us taking more than 500 and the Swindon ticket office told me that away ticket office ( behind Arkels Stand) will be open at 5PM.
See ya Tomorrow.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
plenty of street parking for a midweek COC game,
Merlin pub has a free car park, a little further up the hill is a Harvester with a car park,
Fire station by the ground has a car park on Saturdays but not sure about midweek, (£5)
Merlin is a away friendly pub,
cant see us taking more than 500 and the Swindon ticket office told me that away ticket office ( behind Arkels Stand) will be open at 5PM.
See ya Tomorrow.

Thanks. Midweek away games are a rare treat for me so hope to make it.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Last minute shout, just got myself and the boy a couple of tickets (to pick up from the ground) and will be leaving Mid Sussex just after 4

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Any idea on numbers yet, get back from holiday in the morning, so think it would be rude not too

Over 500 expected to make the trip, great support for a midweek game at this stage of the competition. Come along, would be great to see you there too.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
My mate has just bailed on me and, unlike others, I can't bring myself to go on my own . Gutted to be missing it after hearing about how good the fans were at Leeds. Is there a stream?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here