Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon away 26th August? Roll call!!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Thinking of leaving Sussex just after 5 going to have to drive but should make it in time? Some reason my sat nav thinks it will take me 2 and half hours to do 94 miles

Enjoy the second half

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
SCR for me, been enough times to this crap town not to warrant a mid-week evening visit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Johnny Come Lately

Yep, that's me - missed two home games already this season and will only do around 15 away games.............

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Me plus three youngsters - as it is 58ish miles from home in Dorset it had to be done!

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Im on reserve for work until 4 and if not called will go! Is it POTG? Havent seen a definite answer or will the club still sell them at the amex in the morning?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Im on reserve for work until 4 and if not called will go! Is it POTG? Havent seen a definite answer or will the club still sell them at the amex in the morning?

You can order tickets online until midday and pick them up from the stadium or you can just purchase them there and then (not sure what time until)

swindonian

Aug 25, 2014
Can anyone recommend a decent pub and, seeing as I'm travelling 'one up' on this occasion, would anyone like to befriend me and talk all things 'arse-licker' pregame? Aiming to be in Swindon by about 6.

Truth be told, I'm gobsmacked to find that National Rail will actually get me home from Swindon earlier then it normally gets me home from Brighton. Granted, the £43 train fare is somewhat more extortionate than the usual £25 but what the hell...

Hi, guys. Just a bit of info for you.

Pub I would recommend is The Merlin, just up a short walk from the Magic Roundabout, OK grub, mixed home and away fans with no hassle.
Possible to park there if you get in early enough.

Give the car park attached to the ground a miss - £10 FFS!

Pubs to swerve would be the Tap and Barrel and possibly the County Ground Hotel, although probably OK.

Cant thank your club enough for Yasser Kasim, the fella is absolute class.

You can have Navarro and Harley back - please!

Should be a good game and only £12!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

Pub I would recommend is The Merlin, just up a short walk from the Magic Roundabout, OK grub, mixed home and away fans with no hassle.

Pubs to swerve would be the Tap and Barrel and possibly the County Ground Hotel, although probably OK.

Cant thank your club enough for Yasser Kasim, the fella is absolute class.

You can have Navarro and Harley back - please!

Should be a good game and only £12!

shame about Navarro, I quite liked him. Harley can stay out west, thank you :)

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill

Thanks for this. What are the other options for parking?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here