Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swedish women's football team

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
14 looks like a bloke!

Oh, do me a favour. I love how these threads bring out these comments. Karen Matthews looks like a bloke. The lezzer postie who delivers around Hanover looks like a bloke. That number 14 bird looks like a bird and a quite delightful one at that. You're kidding no-one with this pretense that you only go for supermodels.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
1671297_full-lnd.jpg

:)

Couple of beers and I'd bang the lot to be honest.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Oh, do me a favour. I love how these threads bring out these comments. Karen Matthews looks like a bloke. The lezzer postie who delivers around Hanover looks like a bloke. That number 14 bird looks like a bird and a quite delightful one at that. You're kidding no-one with this pretense that you only go for supermodels.

Oh do get a sense of humour FFS. I'm not trying to kid anyone you fcking moron, just trying to have a laff, which you have now ruined, well done.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dispels the myth of most Swedish women being slim and pretty.
Most of these are masculine or just not good looking. May be something about the muscularity of competitive team sports.

In contrast the Dutch female hockey team at London2012 contained several beauties, without the tree-trunk-legs of the British hockey and football teams!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here