Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swedish women's football team

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
On a slight side note, my other half is Swedish and I've found that the attitudes towards women playing sport in Sweden is TOTALLY different to here. Many girls play football and other sports in school and college and it's not in the slightest bit "boyish". They don't get teased and it's not frowned upon by other girls.

I find that quite refreshing. That is all.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
On a slight side note, my other half is Swedish and I've found that the attitudes towards women playing sport in Sweden is TOTALLY different to here. Many girls play football and other sports in school and college and it's not in the slightest bit "boyish". They don't get teased and it's not frowned upon by other girls.

I think it is slowly coming to that over here but there is still the same attitude towards it by most of the older generation.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Thats what I like about the Swedes, also they invented lager, heavy metal and pillaging - top Nordic effort!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Top right would get it. Right in the bumhole.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Sorry brad Pitt

She looks filthy :thumbsup:

first of all she looks like :
maroney_rect1.jpg

second of all how can you tell shes fit when shes pulling a face?

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
My son was a lucky 'B' he got to be in their and the U.S women's changing room as part of his job (Olympics) last summer at St James's park. Well made me envious!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here