Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
All 5 latest polls have NO ahead by 5-6%

Good, quite like the new flag:

unionflag.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A request to the Mods, perhaps this and the almost identical Scots Indy thread (which was started after this one, ahem) could be merged so all the Bile could be collected on one thread? ???

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A request to the Mods, perhaps this and the almost identical Scots Indy thread (which was started after this one, ahem) could be merged so all the Bile could be collected on one thread? ???

I would but it might just make it into a shambolic and incoherent load of nonsense.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Remind me, what did the polls say about Brexit, prior to the EU referendum?

Quite a mix within the margin or error, varied from 1-2% each way.

R L UD +/- Sample
20–22 June 51% 49% N/A 2% 3,766 YouGov Online Includes Northern Ireland (turnout weighted)
20–22 June 49% 46% 1% 3% 1,592 Ipsos MORI Telephone
20–22 June 44% 45% 9% 1% 3,011 Opinium

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i like the Scots, and we've been a stronger nation with them. but i've really grown tied of all the bleating, and think this referendum will be great: if they win thanks and farewell; if they lose it will put it to bed for a couple of generations.

They have already had one and said no!

The English are too fixated on this, I am staggered by how many people believe they all want out. It really isn't true. It gets a lot of coverage and sets hearts racing down here but there are many many cool heads up there.

Jan 30, 2008
They have already had one and said no!

The English are too fixated on this, I am staggered by how many people believe they all want out. It really isn't true. It gets a lot of coverage and sets hearts racing down here but there are many many cool heads up there.
just look at the Krankie's head:eek:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here