Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] SWC/SEC Off?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I didn’t say you were in the home end at Roma.

I didn’t say I was happy with brawls and I can confirm I don’t want away fans in the home end. My point was that at Ajax and Roma there were BHAFC supporters in home end. Yes, they probably kept a low profile but they were still there - doing what we moan about, and breaching ground regulations at other clubs.

It appears you didn’t snitch on him for his own safety so thanks for clarifying. You did it to protect your kid, which is understandable.

Could have just clarified that from the off. :rolleyes:
No, if you read my post properly you'll see I did it for 2 reasons, the 1st one......

"I don't want to see some young lad smacked by one of the 4 'hold me back' middle aged blokes in the row behind him that were up out of their seats giving him a load of abuse."
2nd one...
"My Jnr's safety comes well ahead of some away fan in the home stand who's too stupid to sit on his hands"
We can make it 3 actually, "Young kids in front".

The young lad was my first thought believe it or not. There were other Roma fans in close proximity that I could've pointed out, if you think I just wanted away fans out of the home end you are very much mistaken. I just don't want to see people getting a smack.

Talby

Dec 24, 2023
No, if you read my post properly you'll see I did it for 2 reasons, the 1st one......

"I don't want to see some young lad smacked by one of the 4 'hold me back' middle aged blokes in the row behind him that were up out of their seats giving him a load of abuse."
2nd one...
"My Jnr's safety comes well ahead of some away fan in the home stand who's too stupid to sit on his hands"
We can make it 3 actually, "Young kids in front".

The young lad was my first thought believe it or not. There were other Roma fans in close proximity that I could've pointed out, if you think I just wanted away fans out of the home end you are very much mistaken. I just don't want to see people getting a smack.
That’s fair enough, there’s no need for violence.

Anyways, apologies if I caused you offence. Not my intention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here