Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea want Hemed

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Hemed as a lone striker in the Premier League? I would be amazed
Pretty much what a Swansea fan replied to that article - "As for fitting Swansea's lone striker style, come off it our strikers have to be as good defending as they are up front".

Obviously he hadn't seen Hemed's world class goal-line clearance on Saturday!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why would Swansea want a striker who has scored 6 goals in almost half a season in the league below them ? ???

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I don't buy this ***** is a sh*thole argument, as players have the wherewithal to live in some beautiful areas close to their chosen club. For example, only a few miles from Swansea is the Gower, which is a classy left handed English cricketer Who had hair of outstanding natural beauty.

Edited for you.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
As a seagull perched on a mountain in Carmarthenshire it rains shedloads but is stunningly beautiful and you can get to Swansea in an hour, Mumbles is the better end of Swansea, BUT Amex in four and a half hours :tantrum:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That report suggests that the forward which Swansea were scouting was Tomer Hemed. The reason it gave was because ''he would fit into their system of play'' - BUT they havn't even got a manager. Who knows what system the new manager might play ?

I have a feeling they did send a scout to that match but that's not unusual. We have scouts at about 5 different matches every week ourselves but if Swansea were watching anyone in particular I have no doubt that it would have been James Wilson and not Tomer Hemed and I am sure that they won't be the only ones looking to make an offer for Wilson if he continues to score throughout December for us

Why would Wilson be interested in Swansea? He's just signed a 4-year contract with Man Utd and is here purely to get game-time in readiness for next season.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Why would Wilson be interested in Swansea? He's just signed a 4-year contract with Man Utd and is here purely to get game-time in readiness for next season.

I don't think I say in my post that Wilson would be interested in Swansea

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I don't buy this ***** is a sh*thole argument, as players have the wherewithal to live in some beautiful areas close to their chosen club. For example, only a few miles from Swansea is the Gower, which is either a classy left handed English cricketer OR a area of outstanding natural beauty.

I agree

The Gower is where my wife's from and we are there now
It's stunning

The Mumbles is also immaculate and you're not far from Pembrokeshire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here