Swansea City V Brighton & Hove Albion Official Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Listening to radio sussex atm and the question for the phone in is How long should Slade be given! :wozza: fuxake 1 and a half games gone,thats gotta be a record.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Don't be too harsh on the boys. Swansea are playing a style of football that we just aren't used to. Also, their right winger is brilliant. Ireckenwe will lose about 3-0 but this is agood workout against a good time.

Socky

Sockmonster
Jun 24, 2008
Brighton
Is it just me thats thinking RS started sat, with a negative away 4-5-1 formation (wrong tactic)..Then starts with a attacking 4-4-2 formation, away at a very good Swansea side(wrong tactic).....Shouldnt this have been the other way round??

Yes. Very good point. Really hope we can pull something out of the hat in second half but doubt it. I guess this was a tough draw for a team just getting used to each other.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What has Dicker done that he can't get on the pitch and I'm not too convinced by a manager who needs to make tactical subs at half time two games on the trot..

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
yeah i do actually..prob yrs more than you have been... if you dont like my opinions ..tough ..:cry:

now ,now boys do you want me to bang your heads together .....we do after all support the same team

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
lets all think positively.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports