Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea City V Brighton & Hove Albion Official Thread

Tonite's defeat is a cumination of all the misstakes by Dick Knight (LIAR!) specailly the one about Dean Wilkins (bestest manager!) and the way that Knight never gave an explanation about the Wembley money from our 1984 cup final against United. I smel a rat and would not be sirprised if the money had been sent to a private bank accunt in swizzerland. Know wonder we will be relagated this year and it will all be the fault of Knight (LIAR!) and his henchman booker and white who are lickers

Forgive me for sticking my nose in here, but after 2 games your relegated ???

From the reports I've read, Albion should have had at least a draw on Saturday and you've lost in a poxy cup compo tonight. Hardly time to get the razor blades out yet? :shootself

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing

From the reports I've read, Albion should have had at least a draw on Saturday and you've lost in a poxy cup compo tonight. Hardly time to get the razor blades out yet? :shootself

It's a piss take of an old poster who used to love one of our own managers ;)

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

Don't worry about bhadebenhams. Its is a piss take out of another poster "bhadeb" who is a poster of a certain type. She, bhadeb did not really like Dick KNight, our former chaiman and she was very vocal about it and I assume this poster is a piss take of that.

Anyway should'nt you be in bed? That satdium wont build itself you know.:mendoza:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'll be expecting the first Salad out thread soon.
2 Games without a goal and your all panicking, a team with 6-7 new players in is taking time to gel its not something new is it?

If its the same after 5-10 games its understandable (to an extent) but some of you seriously need to get a grip of yourselves. :tosser:

Last edited:

KrustyKrab

Aug 6, 2009
Not much of a vote of confidence for Tunnicliffe, i thought he could play fb?And his throw is massive, as good as a corner, so im guessing he is not impressing RS, and he is the one i was most excited about pre season.Well one of them.

Its because RS doenst know what he is doing thats why. The reality is he made tht mistake at crawley which wont have helped but its one mistake i think gve it 5 games, he will be given his chance. I think the defence is doing nothing at the moment, ive heard he has a sweet long ball aswell and 99.9% of the time he'll get the ball to his target. its like dicker why the hell is he not playing the dicker!!!!

KrustyKrab

Aug 6, 2009
dickinson failed to impress, are u sure you. hes the best player albion has got i think him and davies should be attempted thats the starting strikeforce for me otherwise, murray and forster

JackFish

Aug 29, 2008
I wouldn't worry about it too much, ask Sheffield United, QPR and Reading how many shots on target they managed between them at the Liberty last season (the answer's two). We're very good at restricting space, particularly at home, and your 4-4-2 just played right into ours hands.

Don't worry about bhadebenhams. Its is a piss take out of another poster "bhadeb" who is a poster of a certain type. She, bhadeb did not really like Dick KNight, our former chaiman and she was very vocal about it and I assume this poster is a piss take of that.

Anyway should'nt you be in bed? That satdium wont build itself you know.:mendoza:

That explains it. Thought it was a bit strong

I am in bed, just awaiting the goals on SSN - but they've just skipped past the game :mad:. Suppose I'll have to wait for Swans World tomorrow

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Just back from the game, all i can say is we were woefull, and as for that dickenson, I know its the first time ive seen him, but he looked like a poor sunday league player!! in all fairness the way to sum up tonight was, "It really looked like non of them wanted to be there"

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Who cares about the League Cup anyway, it's just a minor distraction to our season. Good luck to Swansea for the rest of the competition.

Just back from the game, all i can say is we were woefull, and as for that dickenson, I know its the first time ive seen him, but he looked like a poor sunday league player!! in all fairness the way to sum up tonight was, "It really looked like non of them wanted to be there"

Just about sums up what my brother said about the team.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Just about sums up what my brother said about the team.

In all honesty, any time i watch The Albion live, win or lose, I always try to pick out the constructive and positive areas of the game, tonight there were absolutly non.

We were lucky we only had to drive back to near Bridgend, about 18 miles, I really feel sorry for those that made long journeys.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Time to fully concentrate on the piss pot trophy and the lure of Wembley - only to have the inevitable embarrasing exit in the final stages.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm not bothered about the result tonight, and to be honest I'm not too bothered about the Walsall result on Saturday. I know it will take time for so many new players to come together as a team (although a point many on here miss is that Walsall had as many debutants on Saturday as we did).

What I am bothered about is that, on paper, before the first game we thought our array of strikers would be a particular strength of ours, and so far we haven't even looked like scoring a goal. That's half down to striker problems, and half down to our midfield being just as predictable as it was last season. Are Crofts, Dicker, and Navarro better than Fraser, Loft, and El Abd? Yes, of course they are. Do they provide any attacking intent, threat, or creativity that we so desperately need? No. In my opinion, we won't score goals with this line-up. Add to that Russell's questionable tactics in the first two games and you've got a recipe for a disastrous start. Russell deserves time to find his best team, he's earnt that by what he did last season, but even I've been able to see our team selection has been wrong both on Saturday AND tonight, and he can't get away with that for too long. So, my conclusion is, give the man time (and lots of it), but don't be surprised if (as some of us predicted) some of these players are not good enough and need to be shoved in the reserves fairly quickly so we can move to where we need to be.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here