Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea City V Brighton & Hove Albion Official Thread

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
the league is more important, its all about promotion!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't think we've had a shot on target all game so far, that really is fecking terrible.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
realistically we'll only get to Wembley twice rather than 4 times this season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think most people expected us to lose tonight but the worrying aspect was that against Walsall we looked even less like scoring than last season. With similar midfield problems as we still do not appear to have a dominant midfielder who would command a place immediately he signed. However, we must give them time to sort it out but what happened to the additional coach that was suggested we would be getting

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
realistically we'll only get to Wembley twice rather than 4 times this season.:rolleyes:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What's happened to Gavin Denison? He must be listening to this guy and wondering how they've found someone worse than even he was!

Bumbling fools. But it's a difficult job. Is there a second commentator there for the second half? Can't remember hearing any "expert analysis".

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
We are away from home against a top half championship side!!!!! Why slag him off, it takes time for a new team to gel. I don't understand you winging and moaning after 2 games its frankly pathethic. Who do you think we are bloody Real madrid???

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
what the f*** is wrong with dicker? and i stll think our mindfield is short on really good plyer

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
I'm not saying he's perfect, but RIDICULOUS to slag him off after a game and a half.

I think you misunderstand, Its as much a worry that the hoof is back as a concern that he has not scored a goal. Hoofing gets you relegated. With a target man up front it gives the "option" to third div full backs to hoof it, instead of playing it through the midfield. That option is no option, it just gives the ball away. We sgall see, the need time to bed in

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
within a few weeks I'm sure we'll all be asking "why was slade not as ruthless with his coaching staff as he was with the players he inherited?".

Lets face it, white and booker are out of their depth.........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We desperately need a midfield general in the mould of Nobby or Chippy.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Don't think we've had a shot on target all game so far, that really is fecking terrible.

Correct, that is the worry..Swansea may be a superior side and rightly deserve to win game as expected, but not one shot on target!!This does not inspire any confidence at all..Although i still am confident about season,,blind faith??maybe, but i hope not, fact remains this IS a results business and we got two tough away trips coming up, lose them and Stockport at home will be big game for RS..September looks better for us on paper though.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here