Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea City V Brighton & Hove Albion Official Thread

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I'm just going to watch the next 6 games or so before passing any kind of judgement on this team. They clearly need time to gel and may well do in this game, the next or any other game coming up. If they don't and we do nothing but lose and look crap then it will be time to have moan up.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't get me wrong, I'd be well chuffed with a win.

But this is the Albion, and many, many years of disappointment have progressively reduced my levels of expectation, particularly in this competition, therefore I am fairly philosophical about the extremely likely prospect of a defeat.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm just going to watch the next 6 games or so before passing any kind of judgement on this team. They clearly need time to gel and may well do in this game, the next or any other game coming up. If they don't and we do nothing but lose and look crap then it will be time to have moan up.

Stop being so reasonable, rozzer!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Don't get me wrong, I'd be well chuffed with a win.

But this is the Albion, and many, many years of disappointment have progressively reduced my levels of expectation, particularly in this competition, therefore I am fairly philosophical about the extremely likely prospect of a defeat.

spot on

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Anybody listening on Seagulls World / Player / whatever new name is?
I have just got message saying "off air"

click on "match schedule", then choose brighton, then click on the stop sign and it should work in about 20 seconds.

HT. 1-0 Apart from the goal and the missed opened goal. Not alot in it acording to these guys.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Why is it worrying?

They're a Championship side, albeit one without their strongest team out.

We're a League One side, one without our strongest team out.

It's away from home at a ground we rarely win on.

It's the League Cup, where, Man City apart, we have a pretty crappy record over the years.

Who was actually expecting a win tonight (as opposed to hoping for one)?

Couldn't have put that any better, best to get the patchy form out the way early on anyway as long as it doesn't last for too long!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here