Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea City V Brighton & Hove Albion Official Thread

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
*nods sagely in the hope of conveying the idea that he has a clue what any of that means*

:wink:

Best of luck with it. :thumbsup:

Here's an abstract for you, it's GRIPPING:

Each of the other benefits, or positive themes that Terry mentions appear two or three times in the dialogue, though they are closely linked concepts. Terry suggests that the consultation for the present scheme in Dymchurch is faultless, but that “previously it was very poor... they went through the motions but the actual consultation was lacking” (1). It is not clear what has brought about this change, but it may again be at least partly associated with growing understanding of both the EIA process itself and the understanding of its benefits, this time on the part of the authorities. It may, however, simply be a result of the fact that this scheme has received sufficient funding whereas past ones have not; it is vital therefore that no assumptions are made about the quality of the information provided.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
for the second time the commentator has saiod its goalless...............wishful thinking or just thick

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
You may... My working title is:

"An analysis of information and communication quality in public participation for Environmental Impact Assessment"

It's an MSc in Environmental Assessment and Management.

Uk me, makes my report I have avoided most the day by watching cricket, look really easy (thankyou), I need it done by the end of the footy commantary as my client had mailed me asking where it is.

A Brighton goal might also perk me up

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Each of the other benefits, or positive themes that Terry mentions appear two or three times in the dialogue, though they are closely linked concepts. Terry suggests that the consultation for the present scheme in Dymchurch is faultless, but that “previously it was very poor... they went through the motions but the actual consultation was lacking” (1). It is not clear what has brought about this change, but it may again be at least partly associated with growing understanding of both the EIA process itself and the understanding of its benefits, this time on the part of the authorities. It may, however, simply be a result of the fact that this scheme has received sufficient funding whereas past ones have not; it is vital therefore that no assumptions are made about the quality of the information provided.

Unless I've misunderstood the meaning of the word, shouldn't it be 'extract' rather than 'abstract' there?

Either way, reading that has done nothing whatsoever to help me understand what you're doing. :smile:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Unless I've misunderstood the meaning of the word, shouldn't it be 'extract' rather than 'abstract' there?

Either way, reading that has done nothing whatsoever to help me understand what you're doing. :smile:

Yes, you're right of course... I've got a job out of it already so have been writing reports all day... Which is why I need to get it done in the evenings, especially as I'm going to Brentford on Saturday!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I didn't know that John Terry was that knowledgeable :jester:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like we are being slaughtered when they attack, thumping defeat on the cards here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
thanks for merging the 2 threads :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here