Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sutton v Leeds

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Leeds United, once again, get the result they were hoping for...

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Non League tams are so much better than 10 years ago and definately a lot fitter.
It was Fergie that started this thing of playing weakened teams in Cup games and he got fined the 1st few times of doing it but its happening all the time now.
Unless your midtable and nothing to play for in your league its going to happen even more and it devalues the FA Cup..
As much as the commentators try to big it up if the team plays kids or 2nd string where you are in the league means diddly squat

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Something has to be done about the fa cup, no idea what though

I would start it earlier, I am not sure how that would work but try and get round 3 in before Christmas.

The third round comes at a perfect time for teams to rest players currently. plus round 5 is just when Europe Kicks off again.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Something has to be done about the fa cup, no idea what though
How about clubs can only change 6 of their team that had played the game before. That will stop the clubs changing 11 players for the FA & League Cups.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Reading on Twitter and leeds forum (scratching shed) there seems to be a lot of complaints against the board and feelings that relations between Gary Monk and the board are not good and strained.

Monk was asked about signings in the window he replied ' dont ask me ask the board' maybe (hopefully) all is not well at Massive LEEDS.

I am sure it wont happen but I would laugh my balls off if the mad Italian was to sack Monk..

Fans also asking for a refund!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here