Next seasons membership prices

£230 for all games including Twenty20

£175 for all Championship, One Dayers and just 1 Twenty20

£60 for martlet membership, which means you only pay £10 to get into any game

£230 !!!!!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

that is an utter disgrace !!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If we want to maintain our current lofty position in cricket (comparative to the 90s), then how are we going to plug the financial gap? We lose money every year and have the smallest ground on the county circuit. :(

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Still better value than a season ticket at the withdean.

Thats beside the point. Its more than a 50% increase & we have lost a competition.

If they want to plug the financial gap then they should play games when people can actually go & watch them.

Admitedly that is more of a problem with the ECB but you get the point

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Thats beside the point. Its more than a 50% increase & we have lost a competition.

If they want to plug the financial gap then they should play games when people can actually go & watch them.

Admitedly that is more of a problem with the ECB but you get the point

How much was the 2020 season ticket for members last season?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I posted on here at the beginning of the season that we were 100% bankers to get relegated. I got criticised, told I was wrong, and abused by some of the cricket heavyweights on nsc. On reflection, who was right?

If I remember rightly it was a stab in the dark based on no actual foundation that you have, luckily for you, struck lucky with.

Not even cricket journalists or experts tipped us for the drop. Perhaps you should get a spot on cricinfo.com....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports