Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Worcestershire the last hope

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yorkies 46-4 at Hants [raining now]

Slurry 75-2 [don't worry - Ramps is still there, and is going to TANGO Lankies dreams into the dirt!]

Kents 25-2 v Durham.

Who is 'Jones' for Worcs btw? [he of 5 overs for 48]. I like him.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yorkies 46-4 at Hants [raining now]

Slurry 75-2 [don't worry - Ramps is still there, and is going to TANGO Lankies dreams into the dirt!]

Kents 25-2 v Durham.

Who is 'Jones' for Worcs btw? [he of 5 overs for 48]. I like him.

Seamer on debut. Toured with the u19's a couple of years ago but done NOTHING since. I'm pleased he's getting his chance.....

12.29pm First brief scare of the day, as Monty hooks and clears a long-leg who is positioned abour ten yards in from the rope. Jason sucks his breath in a little like he's just eaten a fizzy cola bottle. Meanwhile the weather is brighter. 126-0.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Seamer on debut. Toured with the u19's a couple of years ago but done NOTHING since. I'm pleased he's getting his chance.....

12.29pm First brief scare of the day, as Monty hooks and clears a long-leg who is positioned abour ten yards in from the rope. Jason sucks his breath in a little like he's just eaten a fizzy cola bottle. Meanwhile the weather is brighter. 126-0.

Kent 46-4!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a gripping title race. Not ideal to have to rely on Surrey to prevent Lancs from winning though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Surrey's bowling attack isn't the strongest. We're gonna have to heop they get at least 350 on the board first innings I reckon, and for the rain to stay away.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hats off to Adams for playing through the pain barrier. It's so important to have a decent captain who can lead by example and inspire.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wrong Chappers. We can't have these Sussex yokels winning what is rightfully Lancs's

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Clarke isn't playing for Slurry. Bowling attack is Nicholson, Dernbach, Jordan, Salisbury and Hussain. Weakened is the word.

That Hamilton Brown looks like a good player, having seen a bit of him bowling on a one dayer. Can't see the advantage of adding him to the ranks though.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Clarke isn't playing for Slurry. Bowling attack is Nicholson, Dernbach, Jordan, Salisbury and Hussain. Weakened is the word.

That Hamilton Brown looks like a good player, having seen a bit of him bowling on a one dayer. Can't see the advantage of adding him to the ranks though.

I know he is seen more as a batsman and there is the issue far too many of our batsman are the wrong side of 35.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here