Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Surrey, LVCC2, Hove, 15-18 April 2010

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Goodwin's strike rate of 76 is not going to get us anywhere in this league if we have aspirations of going up. It's not all about 1 day cricket Murray!! We need STABILITY, not stroking the ball to all parts. Block, leave, block, pad. Thats where its at

Harinath's strike rate of 20 is where we should be looking

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
56 off 74 balls for Goodwin. He's making what is CLEARLY a difficult batting wicket look simple. I bet he's wafting it like a total batflid and has just got lucky on 20 or 30 occasions.

It's not as if he wasn't given more than a whole day to see how it should really be done. :tosser:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think there must be some mistake on the BBC site, it says that Yardy has hit a six

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Yardy is being a wanker. He is going for personal glory rather than thinking of the team. I can;t wait til he fucks off for England. He should not be hitting near 50's at such an expansive strike rate of 32. He should be dropping anchor and make sure we can hang on until day 4 and hope for a draw

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:nono:

What did I tell you all? He's not fit to wear the shirt. Expect to be skittled for less than 200 now. :rant:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tea and we're still miles behind. We're just lucky Lara's not in their side yet, him and Ramps would PISS on our attack...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here