Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Surrey, LVCC2, Hove, 15-18 April 2010

Sock

Apr 17, 2010
Brighton
:nono:

Joke isn't it.

Hahaha your so funny.

All through the thread you be ridiculously negative like saying "we will be bowled all out for 0.", or "we gave away 6 runs over night with 3 wickets left, what a piss take!"

Wow, your joke never gets old, every time I read your posts I piss my self.:wozza:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You really have no idea, do you?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hahaha your so funny.

All through the thread you be ridiculously negative like saying "we will be bowled all out for 0.", or "we gave away 6 runs over night with 3 wickets left, what a piss take!"

Wow, your joke never gets old, every time I read your posts I piss my self.:wozza:

:facepalm:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Hahaha your so funny.

:lolol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hahaha your so funny.

Whoosh!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hahaha your so funny.

:lolol:

Never mind sock, you'll get the hang of it eventually.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anyway onward and upward , another battering awaits in the sleepy hollow of Bristol on wednesday. If only we had not let that blonde bloke go with the broken foot we could of been contenders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here