Sussex v Surrey, LVCC2, Hove, 15-18 April 2010

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
When John Lees does his updates to BBC Sussex he sounds louder than the Surrey bloke commentating!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
When was the last time we had an opening bowling spell as GOOD as what Surrey are producing at the moment.

Mind you, it's no more than you would expect from the champions elect i suppose.

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Popping over for the afternoon, if it's not all over by then.
I may just get there to applaud the Champions off the field, and give our BATFLIDS the Spack-hand...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He'll be wishing he had the Surrey Sloth's APPLICATION now. Nothing to be gained by getting CARRIED AWAY.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Poor old Gats did all the hard work this morning seeing off Nel who kept coming up the wicket to stare him out. I was egging him on to go and prod his bat around him which he finally started to do.

However just before lunch went for a ball that was to be hit and top edged the buggar. Lets hope he learns to just see the session out in future.

Some good tight bowling from Surrey we need to just wait and the loose balls runs will come. Nash had a very dubious LBW looked high from the pavillion.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Sounds like Murray and Yardy have both had a life, Murray had a huge lbw appeal against him turned down and Yards tried to get a run out of it and Surrey missed the shy at his stumps:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports