Sussex v Surrey, LVCC2, Hove, 15-18 April 2010

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just concede now. Save us the time and embarrassment. No point in carrying on chucking pies is there? :nono:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I was going to pop down after tea but I can't bear the thought of seeing Andre Nel doing anything

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
images

Gower GONE

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Mods: please rename this thread: "COMPETITION - Just how pessimistic can you be?"

Jeez, some of the comments you lot habe made after 2 hours of a 24 hour competition.

I'm suprised none of you have complained about the lack of grass at the new stadium and how bumpy the Falmar pitch looks.

FFS boys, its a marathon not a sprint.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Mods: please rename this thread: "COMPETITION - Just how pessimistic can you be?"

Jeez, some of the comments you lot habe made after 2 hours of a 24 hour competition.

I'm suprised none of you have complained about the lack of grass at the new stadium and how bumpy the Falmar pitch looks.

you really havent got the gist of this have you :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

There was a spell for a long time that whenever someone mentioned something positive, we would lose a wicket or three or the batting side would put on an extra 200.

Hence doing our bit to remain pessimistic at all times. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports