Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Surrey, LVCC2, Hove, 15-18 April 2010

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
What is the odds on Ramprekash gettinga pair of ducks. About 1000 to 1, I would think.

I would like to know the odds on him getting 2 centurys in both innings, i would put my life savings on that!

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I see Surrey are still 15/8 favourites to win Div 2 despite yesterday's result

County Championship Div 2 2010 | Odds Betting

I bet that will change if they're beaten again

How can this possibly be. They won 1 game in CC2 last year. I know they have had a few changes (RHB as capt, bad choice in my opinion) but they were a shocking side last year. I am pretty sure that in every other one day competition that they played in they were rock bottom of any league too.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
RHB did nothing in the Derby game. Didn't get a wicket and only got 8 in his first innings and 9 in his second.

Surrey wont win it! We will beat them this week anyway

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Wanna go tom, but my membership hasn't arrived yet. :rant:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Whats going on I hear Sussex have brought in a trained marksman to slaughter a fox on the wicket, as a member I am outraged.

Is this some weird Aztec/Vodoo/Aleister Crowley ritual to fend off a Ramps century, I say its just not cricket and has already upset the good vibe of the season. I hope Yardy does not appear blooded and wearing the carcus as some head dress.

Fox shot by Sussex County Cricket Club From The Argus)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
From the Sussex CCC website:

The weather forecast is good, so do get down to Hove for what promises to be four fantastic days of cricket. Tickets are just £15 for adults, £10 for students and £5 for under sixteens. Members are, of course, free.

The squad is as follows:

JE Anyon
CD Collymore
JS Gatting
MW Goodwin
AJ Hodd (wkt)
RSC Martin-Jenkins
CD Nash
R Naved-ul-Hasan
MS Panesar
MA Thornely
LJ Wright
MH Yardy (c)

BBC Sussex are providing ball-by-ball commentary on all 4 days of the match. The commentary can be found via the below address:
BBC Sport - Cricket - County cricket commentaries.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
From the Sussex CCC website:

The weather forecast is good, so do get down to Hove for what promises to be four fantastic days of cricket. Tickets are just £15 for adults, £10 for students and £5 for under sixteens. Members are, of course, free.

The squad is as follows:

JE Anyon
CD Collymore
JS Gatting
MW Goodwin
AJ Hodd (wkt)
RSC Martin-Jenkins
CD Nash
R Naved-ul-Hasan
MS Panesar
MA Thornely
LJ Wright
MH Yardy (c)

No Matty then?... Shame.

It will be Rana replacing Anyon I expect

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Whats going on I hear Sussex have brought in a trained marksman to slaughter a fox on the wicket, as a member I am outraged.

Is this some weird Aztec/Vodoo/Aleister Crowley ritual to fend off a Ramps century, I say its just not cricket and has already upset the good vibe of the season. I hope Yardy does not appear blooded and wearing the carcus as some head dress.

Fox shot by Sussex County Cricket Club From The Argus)

I made a thread about it yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here