Sussex v somerset hove june 16th-19th lvcc.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
"That's the end of the 47th over and the score's slowed down...it's now under 3 an over. It's 143-3."

Brilliant maths there.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yeah, I think the game looks up now

Not sure why they've sent in the night watchman

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
.....Somerset are in the driving seat but we've still got Nash, Lewry, Smith, Wright, Chawla, RMJ and Hodd left to get the 180 runs.....it could be an interesting day tomorrow.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
My understanding is that every single batsman due to come in has a first class century to his name so I hope Robbo has emphasised all they have to do is chip in with a solid 20-30 each while Nash goes on to his double century.

Of course Pushy will actually score the winning runs, no doubt with a massive 6 over the Pavillion:bowdown:

Why couldn't we have got another 50-60 in the 1st innings to make this a bit easier?

And for the third day on the trot I will be stuck on site in K*nt and miss all the excitement :angry:

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Going to be a very interesting day tomorrow .

It can be done they will have to just work on getting runs slowly and not lose wickets if each one can chip in with 30/40 runs each we will get there.:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
We could do with Lewry getting one of his 'CRASH, BANG, WALLOP' quickfire 30s tomorrow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
180 is eminantly gettable with the batting yet to come. I hope we start positively and don't get too bogged down, it's going to be important to keep the scoreboard ticking over.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cracking game at the 20/20....SA require 39 off 18 balls against PAK.......come on Pakistan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports