Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Middlesex

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can see my day at the cricket going for a burton.

Good if we can win without Rana bowling though...thank god for Mushy (or Murali as the commentator keeps calling him).

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Gwylan said:
I can see my day at the cricket going for a burton.

At the moment they need 371 and we need 7 wickets.

All four results are possible.

Unless something dramatic happens in the closing overs this evening, you should have a good day tomorrow!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Trigger said:
PILTDOWN MAN has his e-mail read out, hello to all NSCers.

:clap2:
It wasn't an e-mail i was next to the guy at the time.:)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Lord Bracknell said:
After fixing the toilet door, I hope.
Sorry beer far too important

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
126/5 buggar I had to leave and I missed the last 3

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
brightonfan_86 said:
Sussex are going to be on Cricket AM tommorow. :clap: :clap:
Saturday 9am Sky Sports 1

This week on Cricket AM Simon Thomas and Anita Rani are joined in the studio by the "King of Spain" Ashley Giles and Nottinghamshire's Graeme Swann.

After going toe to toe with the Hitman and then arrow for arrow with the Power, Freddie finds himself learning how to kick a rugby ball like Charlie Hodgson on Ready Steady Freddie this week.

Meanwhile Essex team mates Darren Gough and Paul Grayson are on MR and MR to see if they can tell their stilletoes from their fluffy dice.

Sussex are this week's lambs to the slaughter on It's throw time as they try to improve on the derisory efforts of Essex in week one and England in week two.

Champagne Cork is back with his top five moments from the cricketing world this week and David Lloyd will be providing a pitch report on a real green top at “Headingley”, while Rowledge CC in surrey are the fans of the week.

All this and much more.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Trigger said:
Do some commentary tomorrow!

:clap2:
The guy said that the more feedback he gets the more likely he will be able to carry on with the broadcast, hopefully extending to SC radio so get e-mailing and lets get commentary for all our games:clap2:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Shouldn't count chickens and all that, but I remember listening to the BBC London commentary last year when Rana decided to single handedly blow Middlesex away at Lord's. Middlesex lost by a innings and about 230 runs.

"Well, not very good there by the home side. They'll wonder where it went wrong for them..."

In a statement to be filed under 'GROSS UNDERSTATEMENTS Part 12(a)', if they hadn't worked out by, um, looking at the sodding scorecard where it had gone wrong for them, it's no wonder they lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here