Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Leicestershire, Hove, 27-30 April, LVCC

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Rana has only just scraped double figures for wickets this this season, and only managed ONE half century and ONE century from the 3 and a half games this season. It is not the kind of form we need is we want to achieve 2nd bottom in the league, so we must get Yasir in ASAP

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It can't be long before the Sussex lower order collapse is complete and then it will be 2 long days in the field watching Leics PILE on the runs

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I notice there was a 13min gap between those last two messages.

Still, I suppose it was inevitable that fans would lose interest with Sussex playing like this.

I imagine people are streaming out of the ground right now.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I notice there was a 13min gap between those last two messages.

Still, I suppose it was inevitable that fans would lose interest with Sussex playing like this.

I imagine people are streaming out of the ground right now.

What? You honestly think any Sussex fans actually turned up to the ground this morning? I find it highly unlikely after such a piss poor start to the season

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What? You honestly think any Sussex fans actually turned up to the ground this morning? I find it highly unlikely after such a piss poor start to the season

I imagine that most were outside waving placards on the subject of the death of the fox and the death of professional cricket in Sussex.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
So the fox's require 278 to make us bat again, I'll assume Gatting and Gash have been in the nets ready as they will be in again by tea

Its good of Leicester to make a game of it and give us a bit of a head start. Have they not seen how we really bat and bowl? A 278 first innings lead is just not enough, if they had given us a lead of say 350 then it may, just may have been a contest!

I will plump for Leic to win by 378 runs. Shame our good run has come to an end, but thats Sussex all over!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We really must play this Extras chap more often, third highest scorer for us, it appears his brother played for them as well and was second top scorer.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Two boundaries of the first four balls... Leics' 500 will be up in no time at this rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here