Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Leicestershire, Hove, 27-30 April, LVCC

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
what time is it free to get in? I am only a shark member, but fancy watching one day cricket with white clothing and a red ball
I dont know any one day First class cricket in the UK that is plaid with white clothing and a red ball? Let me know how you get on if not try Preston park on saturday!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I don't know of any professional one day cricket in the UK that is played with white clothing and a red ball.
perhaps you could try explaining that to Chris Nash, Joe Gatting & Matthew Prior... :angry:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I was quite alarmed when the drinks of choice were Aspalls and Old Speckled Hen, aren't they both over 5%. That's going to lead some very hazy evening sessions

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I dont know any one day First class cricket in the UK that is plaid with white clothing and a red ball? Let me know how you get on if not try Preston park on saturday!

please say you were attempting to make a 'joke out of a joke' and are not completely oblivious to the notion of sarcasm?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Is it worth turning up today?

Leicestershire will TROUNCE us by lunch.

Hopefully Sussex forfeited the game over night to save the embarrassment of going back out on the pitch today in-front of the Sussex crowd baying for blood!

Hopefully the crowd will be chanting "what a load of rubbish" to the Sussex players as they warm up!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
News flash - SUSSEX HAVE NOT Forfeited the game!

Another day of abysmal 'cricket' playing ahead then, why not just save some pride ffs. Joke. :nono:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think John Lees must have turned down the effects mikes... I can't hear any booing or slow hand clapping!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I think John Lees must have turned down the effects mikes... I can't hear any booing or slow hand clapping!

I expect the club have told the stewards to turn away those that turned up with banners to protest against our lack lustre cricket so far this season, hence just one man and his dog in the ground for the 11am start.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
227/7 and Rana has 43 now.

I think we can see Leics are toying with us, showing up our useless batsmen for what they are, by allowing a bowler to get the second highest score of the inning. Obviously, it will be a trivial score when compared to Leics next total of 500+ but I'm clinging onto small mercies.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Sussex 'bowlers' will be preparing themselves for a long day in the field, toiling on the hottest day of the year.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I take little pleasure from Rana's 50. It's that sort of ridiculous, cavalier one-day batting that has got us into this MESS in the first place. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here