Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] **Sussex v Hampshire ,LV County Championship - Division One, 7-10 June 2015, Hove **

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think the lack of spinner is a massive issue.

Although I will get flamed, I do think the batting can be sorted to an extent by coaching, the talent is there, but too often they play in one day mode.

and they're crap at that as well atm

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We've been given a shoeing by Terry and Vince. Sounds like the cricket equivalent of The Sweeney :(

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That wicket really puts this match in the BALANCE.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Had to be tough to sit and watch the inevitable. It was freezing at the home of cricket and there was no Dark Star left. Hats off to Lukie and Brown for giving us some hope but a stupid run for the run out. Next 4 dayer at Hove not until August.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Lets hope playing away from Hove for a bit, changes our fortunes and takes some pressure off.

Robbo with stor it out, Magofin cannot become an Englishman/Kolpack quick enough to help Robbo get another overseas player in, this month hopefully.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yardy. Reminiscent of Goodwin in that last season when he fell off a cliff.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had to be tough to sit and watch the inevitable. It was freezing at the home of cricket and there was no Dark Star left. Hats off to Lukie and Brown for giving us some hope but a stupid run for the run out. Next 4 dayer at Hove not until August.

Nice to see a bit of fight, only problem was, the fight only began for the 17th wicket in Sussex's two innings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here