NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
We'll get a bit of luck, so 378.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And the Durham score moves onwards and upwards.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
If I was playing Sussex, I'd put the tail-enders in first. We wouldn't stand a chance...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Run a ball Yardy, 8 off 8. It'll end in tears.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I feel this could be the day one of our top 6 batsmen make a 3 figure score:

I'll go for Luke Wright, out for 17 off 15 balls - a strike rate of over 100. :thumbsup:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Yardy out for his usual low score - what's the idea of him opening?

Final season for Yardy I reckon, Nash should go as well.

Being serious for once we have had one batsman (Joyce) and one bowler (Magoffin) worthy of the name in the past couple of years in the County Championship, quite amazing we came 3rd last year....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Being serious for once we have had one batsman (Joyce) and one bowler (Magoffin) worthy of the name in the past couple of years in the County Championship, quite amazing we came 3rd last year....

Not sure I'd agree with that. Chris Jordan didn't get into the England team on the strength of his drink carrying abilities. And Luke Wright missed a third of the season last year and only just missed a thousand runs. Jimmy Anyon has also got a respectable record for us.

But Wells has just got out again, his place must be in doubt too

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The predictability of another top order failure is so depressing. We have a decent League 1 bowling attack (albeit injury-ravaged - Shahzad, Magoffin, Mills, Robinson, Anyon, Hatchett, Zaidi, Hobden) but a mediocre League 2-standard top order. Kent and Essex sit at the foot of League 2 but they've both arguably got a stronger top 6 than us.

Macca the attacker

Apr 7, 2010
Great stuff by the club to give all of us who went to the T20 game yesterday a free ticket to a championship or one day game. Simple gestures like that really go along way to stengthening club/fan relations.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Will Albion sign a striker before Sussex get to a hundred. :yawn:

What's the rush? We're about 95 overs into a 350/360 over game.

Would you prefer it if we closed on 80/5? Better run rate, that, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here