Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Last Home Game- Tuesday 9 September v Lancashire

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Are you there Wellsy ? Im wondering if those goons at England have tried to change Jordans run up at all thus rendering him unselectable for England until the next blokes natural action has been destroyed .

No mate, working from home today, might try and get there tomorrow. Got a guest ticket if you fancy a day out

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Have I got to go via Newhaven, or are you driving to work, or can I pick you up at Lewes.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Khawaja ct Brown b Zaidi for 45, right before lunch. 96-4

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Very much this. For a county as massive as Sussex to be only 5th in the County Championship is frankly UNACCEPTABLE.

Robbo out.

Facts are if we lose this game we could well go down, crap in the 20/20 again and distinctly average in the 50 overs cup, certainly on the down turn.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Facts are if we lose this game we could well go down
and if we win it we could well finish in the top 4....

I enjoy the NSC running joke but only within the context of people understanding Sussex's continual achievement in competition with the Test match ground counties.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If Lancashire are eventually relegated Sussex should face a charge. We should know our place. Lancashire have been the bedrock of English cricket for at least two of the last 50 years.

I'm tearing up the Membership I don't have out of disgust at our disrespect for this cricketing colossus.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
great commentary...!!!!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I 'ate you Buttler.......GONE, falls its Mags's trap
115-5

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
and if we win it we could well finish in the top 4....

I enjoy the NSC running joke but only within the context of people understanding Sussex's continual achievement in competition with the Test match ground counties.

100% this.
If Robbo had the budget of Yorks,Lancs, Notts, Warks and Durham, not to mention Hants and Slurrey in div , he would be toast.
As it is, we punch well above our weight.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
To be fair just got back from the morning session, Lancs are just toying with us, I think they have a deal with the beer suppliers to at least take the game to a third day.

Massive lower order stands to come.

We are about to open the buffet...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Croft ct Brown b Hatchett 49. 135/6

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Smith ct sub b Zaidi 12, 148-7

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here