Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex CCC v Kent CCC (Official Thread)

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Leesy has left the mic on again: sweets sounds of the mower and the occasional seagull - you could almost be there. Spoiled by Leesy coughing in the background!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Leesy has left the mic on again: sweets sounds of the mower and the occasional seagull - you could almost be there. Spoiled by Leesy coughing in the background!!
excellent... can you post a link please as I can't find it through the usual place

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
The first part was tongue in cheek, but I do think we will struggle if we do not get a replacement for Harris.

Previous seasons, a score of 250 or so did not particularly worry me, as you could guarantee that either Rana, Lewry, Arafat et al would have the opposition on the back foot right from the start. Two of them are no longer with us and the other is injured.

Our main strength has been bowling teams out twice and quickly, but that is a big ask for a weak(ish) bowling line up.

The Harris situation was a joke - how the hell did that happen, who is to blame?
Fancied him to get alot of wickets for you boys this season and you are right to say your attck looks weak.

Hope for a 2pm start and restrict Sussex to under 250.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Harris situation was a joke - how the hell did that happen, who is to blame?
Fancied him to get alot of wickets for you boys this season and you are right to say your attck looks weak.

Hope for a 2pm start and restrict Sussex to under 250.
you can f*** off for a start... how many Championships have you won in the past 5 years?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Leeseys back on the radio, play set for 55 overs this afternoon and will take the end of play up to about 18:30. Play to start in 10 minutes.

Sunshine here in Brighton at present

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
cough cough

does he know he's on air yet?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
242-7

Ragz and Matt going well

won't last

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here