Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex CCC v Kent CCC (Official Thread)

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
103-3. Goodwin gone.

Get in :clap2:

Now, prove once and for all Kent that you can get through the Sussex mid order without letting them pile on numerous runs........

250 ish will do me.

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Bloody hell, theres me thinking with the sun out we could be in for a tough session and the lads are proving me wrong.

Arafat with a couple, the guy is class.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
At least we have Harris to keep us in the....oh.

I expected a brave fight (in vain) against relegation and certainly did not expect us to roll over and die, quite so soon into the season. :angry: :angry:

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
At least we have Harris to keep us in the....oh.

I expected a brave fight (in vain) against relegation and certainly did not expect us to roll over and die, quite so soon into the season. :angry: :angry:

Assume this is tongue in cheek?

Whilst I fancy Lancs or Somerset to win it, you'll going to be there or thereabouts, and you know it.....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Assume this is tongue in cheek?

Whilst I fancy Lancs or Somerset to win it, you'll going to be there or thereabouts, and you know it.....

Without a quality quick strike bowler? Doubtful. We can't rely on Mushtaq to take all the wickets. At the momemt we are very light in the seam department.

Without a quality quick strike bowler? Doubtful. We can't rely on Mushtaq to take all the wickets. At the momemt we are very light in the seam department.

It looked light to me even before the Harris debacle last week. To be honest, and it's nothing to do with today, I'll be happy just to stay in LVCC Div 1 this year.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Current score update: Sussex 128 for 5 - Prior * 11 Wright * 7 - Fightback taking place! :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here