Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex CCC - 2023 Season Edition

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Which of you lot were up in arms when we signed mercenary Unankat?

Come on. Let’s be having yer.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Well played both teams.

Cricket is the winner (and us).

Unadkat is keeping a stump….for a county championship win…..bless.

Oh that doesn’t look like a happy conversation between the umpires and Farbrace!
Anyone got an idea what the umpiring issue was? I didn’t notice anything from the stand .

Undakat was brilliant though. He just kept going and was clearly up for it, unlike other overseas we’ve had.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Promotion is on… Need Durham to do us a favour next game… Fingers crossed Robbo is fit.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyone got an idea what the umpiring issue was? I didn’t notice anything from the stand .

Undakat was brilliant though. He just kept going and was clearly up for it, unlike other overseas we’ve had.
Harmsey mentioned excessive appealing and Cox got a bit of a send off, but other than that there didn’t seem to be much in it. Perhaps some of our lads used some naughty words or something, but to be honest I think we alll quite like to see a bit of aggression (as long as it’s controlled).

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Attachments

• 4336.jpg
    4336.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 30

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Which of you lot were up in arms when we signed mercenary Unankat?

Come on. Let’s be having yer.
:wave: me for one (and I don't claim to speak for anyone else) but I had nothing against the specific signing - frankly I knew nothing about the lad. My disdain is for the whole merry-go-round of short-term signings, not any one individual player.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
One day final on sky is getting exciting. Especially as Hants are chucking it away. 25 off 18 needed. 3 wickets

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015

Three players suspended for tomorrow's game at Derby. Pujara the one from ECB, others internal. Not great timing for a promotion push!

Pudos

Aug 18, 2015
Actually 4 players and saw elsewhere a 12 point reduction, think us going up would have been wrong but takes the chance away anyhow

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's almost funny at this point how much can go wrong in one season. Hope those that can play put up a good fight but can't help but feel that it'll be a struggle with the players that are missing

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It's almost funny at this point how much can go wrong in one season. Hope those that can play put up a good fight but can't help but feel that it'll be a struggle with the players that are missing

Looking at the weather, be lucky to get much more than 2 days play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here