Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Hot cornish pasties
STEAK & ALE PIES???

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
Cheers Atilla. If not driving I'm likely to be on the Dark Star and sometimes Harveys option in addition to sampling the 'AWAY' tipple.

If driving, actually i dont really see that as an option, but if, then I will be on Pepsi-cola (diet)

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I remember a time when we used to fantasise on this board about what beer and food we'd ideally like in our yet-to-be designed new stadium. What we're going to get ticks most of my boxes ... more excellent planning by all involved. It's appreciated.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
as regards post match entertainment, once I have got a clear idea of what the club would like in terms of times etc and we've sorted the logistics (PA etc) I reckon we should have a meeting of all interested parties....
now I'm off to bed, it's my 24th (I think) Glastonbury coming up and at 53 I need a bit of pre-gig shuteye cos we never get much once we're there :)

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
By far the best selection of beers in any ground anywhere!! Can't wait, but, £3.80 a pint?!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Sounds like getting into the Supporters Bar after games could be even worse than before!

Those sitting in the North Stand will have a distinct advantage - I'm in WSU Block A so that's me f*cked:annoyed:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Real sausage hotdogs in crusty bread , and a post match disco with the legendary rocking bill whoohoo

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can I vote for something other than hotdogs, pies, etc. Something involving vegetables. Call me a freak if you will!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
a nice salad selection would be good for us food faddies and some decent sandwiches please.

do you know if the proper coffees are being sold at the other kiosks, or will there be machines dotted around?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
On a serious note.... What sort of time do you think you will have to arrive to get a drink in the supporters bar ?? 250 capacity !!! I imagine a lot of people could end up dissapointed.

I have every confidence the vast majority of supporters will want a pre match drink (and ideally in the supporters bar) but have a horrible feeling it could be a long, long wait at the bar.

P.S - Is the supporters bar only open on match days ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On a serious note.... What sort of time do you think you will have to arrive to get a drink in the supporters bar ?? 250 capacity !!! I imagine a lot of people could end up dissapointed.

I have every confidence the vast majority of supporters will want a pre match drink (and ideally in the supporters bar) but have a horrible feeling it could be a long, long wait at the bar.

P.S - Is the supporters bar only open on match days ?

It's open every day. You might want to get in there on a Friday night, taking a sleeping bag, if you want a pre-match pint in there on a Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here