Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Support Today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought the same, the drum didn't appear to be coming from any specific direction like it normally does. I said to my mate it sounded like it was being pumped in over the PA

As you looked at their end from where we were they were all right at the top in the right hand corner

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I think it's marvellous that we still sing about Peter Ward......true legend getting sung about at every game, nearly 4 decades later!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I all but convinced myself the drum and trumpet was being piped in, it sounded odd.

This! It sounded really strange, didn't it? Like it was coming out over the tinny PA system. I half thought perhaps they had some failed DJ sitting in the PA box with a button marked "drums" ready for when it got even more quiet than usual. But then I spotted a few actual drums in the far right hand corner (or could they have been cardboard cut-outs?).

Either way, it was a real Noddy exhibition from them. Drums, blight on the English game that they are, occasionally get supporters singing alongside them: evidently Adkins' turgid brand of football has sent them all off into a pit of depression-fuelled sleep.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here