Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland V Palace next Sat

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1-1 with loads of red cards and season ending injuries.
Maybe some sort of light aircraft disaster, taking out a few players and the 100 away fans?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gus is no longer our problem and is ancient history to us ( assuming he stops poaching ).

Palace continue to be tools.

Gus to win this one for me.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The BBS matchday thread is just fantastic reading. Murray is shit, Pullis is shit, the worst football some have ever seen Palace play in their supporting lifetimes. Worth settling in with a packet of Love Hearts, a cup of tea and working your way through every gorgeous page.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That was televised over here: terrible game, loads of typical dirty Palace hacking and only their keeper keeping them in it. Dreadful.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
That was televised over here: terrible game, loads of typical dirty Palace hacking and only their keeper keeping them in it. Dreadful.

I must have watched a different game to you then, MoH. I agree it was an awful game, one of the scrappiest Premier League games I have ever seen, but for all Sunderland's possession (especially in the first-half), they created the square root of FA. Can barely remember Speroni having to make a save. The only moment of quality was when Borini found some space late in the game, walloped a shot against the woodwork, and then moments later curled one inches over the bar.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone read the fantastic report on this match in The Sunday Times (can't link on here unfortunately)?

It starts off: Dreadful. No other word does justice to what the people of Wearside had to endure yesterday.
And goes on: One of these two clubs may survive for another year of this mind-numbing tedium, due in no small part to the failings of the other.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here