Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland V Palace next Sat

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We need to win 3 games from our last 10. .

That's a completely arbritary figure, based in no logic whatsoever.

If you win 3 of your last 10, and West Brom and Cardiff each win 4 of theirs, then you are relegated.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Annoyingly I thought Palace would stay up at the start of the season, I then got a false hope and thought they were going to go down without a fight. Now once again it looks like they will stay up. Fair play, but it will be pretty ugly, however for them it will feel totally worth it if they stay up on the last day, huge achievement.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
That's a completely arbritary figure, based in no logic whatsoever.

If you win 3 of your last 10, and West Brom and Cardiff each win 4 of theirs, then you are relegated.

Well, obviously. But as West Brom have won 4 games all season I'm not sure how likely that is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, obviously. But as West Brom have won 4 games all season I'm not sure how likely that is.

Don't worry, they've only lost 11 (to your 17). They'll get the same points for winning 2 and drawing 6.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I'm pretty confident that West Brom and Fulham will go down, the 3rd relegation spot I'm unsure of. Sunderland have 2/3 games in hand on other relegation rivals and I still feel Cardiff will survive.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
West Brom, Fulham and Cardiff all to go down, all teams who didnt need to sack their managers when they did!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
West Brom, Fulham and Cardiff all to go down, all teams who didnt need to sack their managers when they did!

That's a bit of a flawed argument, if the three that survive above them are Palace, Sunderland and Swansea.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That's a bit of a flawed argument, if the three that survive above them are Palace, Sunderland and Swansea.

Apart from Swansea, I feel Palace and Sunderland did need to sack their managers when they did.

Or do you feel Palace and Sunderland would be in the same place or better with a chance of staying up, with Holloway and Di Canio in charge.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Come on Palace, stick it to Gus for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here