Oct 13, 2003
onkeldonald said: ↑
Go have a shit Gus. You need it.
He would even struggle at that too.

:lolol:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Gus Poyet had a 44% win rate for Sunderland before today. The reason Sunderland are struggling is because they have a number of indisciplined, talent shy players who were dire before Poyet took over. There's only so much a manager can do, yet during Poyet's time as manager they have recorded victories against Manchester City, Chelsea, Manchester United, Everton, Newcastle and Southampton.

Yes but most of those victories were in the cup when anything can happen and if you take out those victories what is his win rate then?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Didn't take long at all I think your forgetting that sunderland got to a final under gus last week at Wembley which is more than Oscar will do for brighton this season whilst finishing outside of the play offs

And these cup runs might be just the things that see you relegated too.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
And thats good because.............?

It's good because Sunderland were an absolute mess before Poyet took over and were certs for relegation. Like it or not, and irrespective of today's result, Poyet has done a really good job there and has given them a chance of getting out of trouble, same as Pulis at Palace, who again were doomed all the while Holloway was there.

That's why my 3 teams to go down this season are Fulham, Cardiff and West Brom. All 3 have made managerial changes that have not enhanced their club's prospects, whereas Palace and Sunderland, have made appointments that have improved them.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Didn't take long at all I think your forgetting that sunderland got to a final under gus last week at Wembley which is more than Oscar will do for brighton this season whilst finishing outside of the play offs

I think you are forgetting that it is your fans who are going a little crazy about a poor result. Why don't you go and bother them and defend Gus on there.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I think you are forgetting that it is your fans who are going a little crazy about a poor result. Why don't you go and bother them and defend Gus on there.

I am not defending anyone I am just saying you cannot take away what has already happened this year which is much more important than relegation

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Sunderland have 12 games left but 6 of those are against clubs in the top 7 plus three 6 pointers against Palace, Cardiff and Norwich. They will struggle to stay up.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Surely you should put more energy in supporting your manager to help you finish mid table with boring tactics

I have no issue with the Sunderland team or management but surely you should be putting more of your effort and opinions on the Sunderland forums where they will probably be appreciated and not on a forum you seem to be stalking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here