Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Summer Transfer window now open

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Be interesting to see how clubs deal with FFP.

City and Everton not being punished puts a nail in that coffin
What do you mean. The possibility of punishments remains real

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Be interesting to see how clubs deal with FFP.

City and Everton not being punished puts a nail in that coffin
I still think it will be interesting what happens at Chelsea. By all accounts they have to shift in the region of £200m worth of players by the end of June in order to comply with FFP and they have all these wild ambitions of spending even more this summer.

Might be there could be a fire sale on the last day or two of June if they can't shift anyone out by then. They moan about our pricing of Caicedo but they have rejected £40m from Man Utd for Mount (wanting £70m when he has only 12 months left on his deal - not dissimilar to Bissouma for us and we had to let him go for less than he was worth), and have scoffed at Arsenal offering a reported £50m for Havertz (who couldn't hit a barn door).

Come 2 weeks time it will be interesting if they get desperate and have to lower their asking prices dramatically to comply with FFP. Watch this space.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Romano has nailed it on the transfers coming in hasn't he.

Delighted with the early business.
Personally I prefer the surprise element – of both the ins and outs – but I can see why people who crave the most up-to-date news and a bit of second-hand ITK info are fans of him and his ilk.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Undisclosed terms? I thought he was a free transfer - or are they just referring to undisclosed wages and signing on fee?

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Walker Peters would be a good buy can cover left back and right back, don't think we would have to break the bank for him either.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Screenshot_20230617_154409_Chrome.jpg
:unsure:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here