Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Summer Transfer window now open

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We know it slams shut but how does it open? Swung open? Smashed open?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Christ, I hadn’t realised he had Jesus in his name. Hopefully he’ll be performing some miracles for us.

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
Milner signing scares me a lot; irrationally I believe that in 3 years time Milly, Lallana and RDZ are going to collectively depart and take over as Liverpool’s coaching staff when Klopp wants to pack it in

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Milner signing scares me a lot; irrationally I believe that in 3 years time Milly, Lallana and RDZ are going to collectively depart and take over as Liverpool’s coaching staff when Klopp wants to pack it in
At which point we'll destroy them 4-1 and enjoy booing them for 90 mins

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can understand that, but it gives Tony Bloom three years to track their successor.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You think RDZ is still going to be around here in three years?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Milner’s day today - Dahoud tomorrow 😜 #SheeboITK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here