Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Summer 2020 holidays - Germany & Italy giving the go ahead

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think the only country (technically) in the EU who didnt was the country demanding the ability to control their borders, resulting in what you have said ie the 2nd highest mortality rate in the world. Government was negligent

We have the 4 th highest at the moment

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Way to derail a thread :lolol:

Can't be much key work on this morning.

I would love to derail you!

Haven’t you got your weekly cartel shop from Saino’s to deal with or perhaps a trip up to Wicko’s to get your weekend BBQ meat.

PS I know you find it frustrating that you don’t do anything useful for society but to keep on about me and key work is embarrassing.

I suppose it’s all good material for your upcoming book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D

Deleted member 2719

Ah, too late. [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] convinced me with his British holiday thread; I’m spending two weeks in a caravan in Stoke. I would stay in a hotel but I don’t think they have any.

So glad you are backing the UK HT, perhaps in hindsight, you should have the second week in Burnley, I would love to see your pics.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I would love to derail you!

Haven’t you got your weekly cartel shop from Saino’s to deal with or perhaps a trip up to Wicko’s to get your weekend BBQ meat.

PS I know you find it frustrating that you don’t do anything useful for society but to keep on about me and key work is embarrassing.

I suppose it’s all good material for your upcoming book.

bags.jpg

What is it you do btw? I'll make sure I give you a nice big clap tonight if I know what I'm clapping.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sicily will pay you to visit there as a tourist, kinda..

To lure back foreign tourists after the lockdown, the Italian Mediterannean island of Sicily is planning to discount half the price of plane tickets and pay for one of every three nights in hotels in a €50 million scheme to revive its battered tourism industry.

The novel offer by the regional government of the autonomous island to tempt tourists who are ready to make reservations for later this year, also includes free entry to museums and archaeological sites.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cecili...lights-and-hotels-post-lockdown/#d93f46031b91

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So glad you are backing the UK HT, perhaps in hindsight, you should have the second week in Burnley, I would love to see your pics.

Thanks. I’ll definitely post my holiday snaps; to help identify me I’ll be the slim person not wearing jogging trousers who appears to have been to the dentist within the past 20 years.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Why should I discuss with you, you’ll do nothing but degrade my work and probably judge it not key enough in your usual smarmy know it all snide tone.

Who shat on your cornflakes?

No clap for you. Except the obvious.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[emoji23] Hope you’re having a great birthday [emoji122]

Obviously not key-working today then?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Summer 2020 holidays - Germany & Italy giving the go ahead

Who shat on your cornflakes?

No clap for you. Except the obvious.

Oh I get it you’re one of the clap police in your street right? Probably at Kunstztable rank , you go on the local Facebook page after rating everyone and shaming others for not joining in.

Or moaning at part time runners who happen to tread on your territory!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Oh I get it you’re one of the clap police in your street right? Probably at Kunstztable rank , you go on the local Facebook page after rating everyone and shaming others for not joining in.

Or moaning at part time runners who happen to tread on your territory!

No, I was more inferring you have gonorrhoea. For a joke. For the lolz. Bantz. Nothing wrong with Bantz is there? If you don't then something else has affected your brain today as you seem to be both grumpy and unable to read or answer basic questions.

BTW I double promise not to laugh at your job, unless you clean the kermits at Selhurst. Don't hide your light under a bushel, be proud of your service to the UK and let NSC know what it is you do so that we can properly applaud you. Or not. People's choice, y'know.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here