Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suggestion to bring new fans to the club / fill seats

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
POTG and group bookings arrangements would help a bit. Advertised a bit better.

I am not sure how old fashioned people (or modern) are about buying tickets on-line, but Bolton was a Category C game and tickets were just a little cheaper. Affordable even.

We still not get the boost in attendances expected with increased enthusiasm, like POTG did.

Best Swindon and draw Sunderland in the League Cup would help. I'm a bit worried about their right winger though.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
I think the club used to do groups of tickets for primary schools or cub packs or similar. I wouldn't object to that.

Why not offer cheap/free tickets to the armed forces? We could sit them next to the away fans and those boys (and girls) like a drink so it would probably boost income.

Also- prizes in raffles. Why not?

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Discrimination is not welcome in football on any scale!. £1 for almost everyone but Men!.. Pffftt yeah right!.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Threads like this do make me a smile. We've had two league matches at home, one at just shy of 27k and one 25k, unthinkable a few years back.
I'm not sure we need to dream up iniatives tbh the fans will come back as the team continues to improve. Personally I think a Sami team will lose a few more games than in the Poyet era but 26 shots, 11 on target and purposeful possession football will draw the crowds in for sure.

I think your missing the point. Yes our crowds are fantastic but if we want to push on then filling the spare capacity is key to achieving our goals. Can't live in the past anymore. No disrespect intended

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
It's not just about increasing attendances, it's about bringing new people to a game who might come back in the future. Young people especially are the future of the club. It's more of a long term win for the club, but short term having more people at a game, better atmosphere and more money spent at the ground all sound like good things too.

Re away fans, the FSF have been running a campaign for a while-

http://fsf.org.uk/campaigns/away-fans/score-campaign-twentys-plenty-for-away-tickets/

I think a few prem clubs are on board and have reciprocal agreements with a £20 away ticket price agreed.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Get in the top six playing entertaining, flairtastic, high-tempo football and make the Amex a fortress.
That'd do it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think a nice bit of cladding on the outside of the stadium would get the crowds in.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
The club are all over this

7101ddd68a234b42005df4be1926e510.jpg

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
They should be encouraging the local youth teams and school teams. I'm sure they would be more than willing to fill a fair few of those seats after all they are tomorrows supporters so lets catch them young

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here