Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sugababes

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
swindonseagull said:
Just a name drop here But Mutya Bueno
( the 1/2 Filipina with the piercings) is the daughter of a friend (juneo Bueno) of my wife...is that clear?

Anyway I have met her several times and she is the biggest stuck up bitch you would ever wany to meet... A typical dont you know who I am type "celeb".

I am not going to post a pic of my wife and kids with her due to Childish remarks last time I posted a pic, with family members in it..

Actually I've heard that said too. Bit of a Deva I gather.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Some of the language in this thread. :facepalm:

Anyway, bumped into this recent performance...

Siobhan, 39, has still got it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
New tune is a corker imo. Best girl pop band over the last 5 or so years easy. Infectious stuff!
I thought we’d banned Albion Dan for being a nasty, conspiracy theorist nause but I’d have shot him into the sun for this had I remembered it.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Seven hours since you went away, eleven coffees, Ricki Lake on play.......

Lennon and McCartney couldn't come up with opening lines to songs like that, yet still some people look down their nose at Sugababes........

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm sure there was another thread about this where I pointed out that they are the only act that have performed a full reverse 'Trigger's Broom'.

And that was years ago

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Some of the language in this thread. :facepalm:

Anyway, bumped into this recent performance...

Siobhan, 39, has still got it.

her second solo album is pretty good.

Not to the extent that I actively want to listen to it again but I don't regret the 2 or 3 times that I did.

Still love this track though

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They didn't get much credit for it. The royalties from that record were split 50/50 between Gary Numan and whoever wrote the new lyrics.
The lyrics are a cover as well.

The Hermit Kingdom

Oct 29, 2023
Watched that Boiler Room performance a few weeks back and just cannot believe how big Mutya and Keisha are now. If you watch the Push the Button video from back in the day you’d never in a million have guessed that their ‘booty’ could ever expand to such proportions, childbirth, ageing and everything else notwithstanding.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Watched that Boiler Room performance a few weeks back and just cannot believe how big Mutya and Keisha are now. If you watch the Push the Button video from back in the day you’d never in a million have guessed that their ‘booty’ could ever expand to such proportions, childbirth, ageing and everything else notwithstanding.

Reading the first few pages of this thread was like a time warp and I found myself thinking how much we'd moved on. And then this...

:unsure:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here